In order to maintain the highest standards in showcasing your establishment the following guidelines are necessary for those wishing to participate.
• Each vendor must possess a current valid copy of their Fire, Health and Safety permits to comply with city and county health department codes.
•Each food truck may sell non-alcoholic drinks throughout the weekend.
•All vendors must have current liability insurance listing The St. Louis World’s Fare as an additional insured for the duration of the event.
•All vendors are required to have a temporary food permit for the day(s) they will be at the Fare. Permit fees and applications must be submitted to the city at least 2 days prior to the event. St. Louis World’s Fare will submit the food vendor list to the City of St. Louis Health Dept. then you may apply for your health permit. Contact City of St. Louis Health Dept. at (314) 612-5100 for more information.
• Festival is held rain or shine. Booth/Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE after the date posted in cancelation policy.
• The St. Louis World’s Fare reserves the right to photograph/video all vendors and anyone they employ including interactions with guests, food prep, and any food/product served.
• The St. Louis World’s Fare reserves the right to restrict vendors with respect to inappropriate display materials and/or operations.
• Vendors will be prohibited from possessing alcohol, illegal drugs or other intoxicants on or anywhere near the St. Louis World’s Fare.
• Food truck hours are Friday 5pm-9pm, Saturday 11am-9pm, and Sunday 11am-9pm. The festival ends at 11pm and you are welcome to stay open till 10pm.
• First come, first to park. There will be no assigned spots.
• We love our Mother Earth so NO Styrofoam.
• No dumping! No dumping grease or trash anywhere in the park. It is a major park violation!
Things to Bring: All participants must provide their own kitchen and serving equipment, along with any other equipment needed to satisfy local health and fire department safety codes and service needs. We highly recommend single stream recycling products and we encourage our vendors to use biodegradable utensils and packaging.
St. Louis World’s Fare will provide:
• Event marketing throughout the city and beyond from local media outlets to mass social media marketing, as well as, network advertising and grassroots efforts through our sponsors, local businesses, shops, schools, and community centers.
• Name, Logo, and hyperlink on the St. Louis World’s Fare Website.
• Signup fee for all food trucks includes marketing of your business as Fare attendee, trash collection, ice delivery, security, and recycling if available.
• New! All vendors are reserved ONE parking spot in the adjacent lot.